Monday, January 04, 2010

A Surprising Lunch Date

I got a text message from my cousin, the bride, the last night of our stay in Swaziland checking in and asking how we were... we went back and forth a bit and figured that there was a chance we would be in the game reserve at the same time.

I drove that day, and... yes... I pushed it a little!!

They were on their Honeymoon headed east to Mozambique for a month of exploring!
They started their trip with two nights in Kruger, and out of chance, their travel through the game reserve coincided with our travel in.

So we met at Skukuza and had lunch together.

It was really nice to have some quiet time with her and her Husband. We talked about the wedding, South Africa, their trip, our trip...

For me, it was one of the highlights of our trip.

No comments: