Saturday, May 25, 2013

Capturing late May in the Garden

Front bed with lavender blooming.
Untitled

Clematis going up the support
Untitled

Day lillies about to bloom, and I think there is an echinacea in there too.
Untitled

I don't know where this dianthus (?) came from! the rose is looking great! and yellow irises. The burgandy ones have not bloomed yet.
Untitled

Window bed staying strong.
Untitled

The pink foxglove I planted a couple weeks ago to replace one I planted late season last year that didn't come back.
Untitled

Spent azalea, and I'm hoping the long stalks are Queen Anne's lace.
Untitled

Sedum in front, and the hibiscus starting to grow in the back. Next year I need to cut the stalk down further.
Untitled

Closeup.
Untitled

Flower pots are looking amazing this year.
Untitled

The birds like to nest in this hanging pot...
Here is someone tending the nest, or tending the someone in the nest.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

No comments: