Saturday, September 29, 2007

for those who are interested

here's what last week looked like:
 
Monday - worked in my office until 8pm to prepare two scopes
Tuesday - flew to Fort Worth, drove to airport in Dallas, drove to Arlington office, chaired a project kickoff meeting until 9pm
Wednesday - continued the meeting, did a presentation for the client, flew home, got a call on my drive had to divert to coffee shop to work for 2 hours
Thursday - worked in my office until 7pm fixing things that should have been done right the first time - last week!
Friday - drove to Flagstaff to attend the kickoff meeting for a book where Greg and I have been asked to contribute chapters related to our thesis research, got home at 8pm
 
I am SO glad I have NO plans this weekend!
 
next week looks like this:
Monday - in office again; I hope I can get home at a decent hour!
Tuesday - fly back to TX
Wednesday - attend the client's kickoff meeting
Thursday - continuation of Wednesday meeting; fly to Reno to meet up with Greg
Friday - drive from Reno to Susanville, CA
Saturday - watch Greg run a marathon, drive back to Reno
Sunday - home!
 
 

No comments: