Sunday, April 08, 2012

Garden - An addition

Ever since I started working on the garden, I have wanted a spot to sit and be able to see everything.

Well, added a bench today!

Untitled
It's whimsical, which I like, because it goes with the birdbath.

Here is the view:
Untitled

Untitled


An update on all the beds:
Untitled
The blue flowers are still blooming, the Heuchera is about to bloom, and the hosta is actually coming back!
What color are those Heuchera obsidian flowers going to be? I can't wait to find out!


The opposite bed:
Untitled
This is the biggest that rose has been - year 3. I guess I am pruning it properly.
The sage is starting to grow through the support. I'm hoping to keep it more upright this year.

... and FYI, the neighbor has not yet identified the bushness of the Peony.


Untitled
This is the most established part of the garden. I love it. Just you wait until I post photos of that lily. Amazing color.


Today I put plants in the pots:
Untitled


Untitled
The one in front with the fuschia is a hanging pot. I will wait until everything is established before I put it in the hanging holder.


Untitled

Beautiful day to be outside!



No comments: