Here are some things that I need to remember for next year.
1. I need 5 more circular supports: white sage, foxglove x2, iris, Heliopsis
2. six foot bamboo poles for hibiscus and buddleia
3. I want at least one more foxglove (that is not white) for this spot:
4. I need to fill these holes:
The hibiscus will fill it in, but in the spring and early summer, I need something else.
something low for in the front...
about the size of a dinner plate
this area is a mess!
5. Plant a Clematis on the light post in Fall. Ask for another vine that will bloom after the Clematis is done.
6. Plant something between the yellows in the side bed.
7. Add hydrangea