Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Garden - Notes for next year

Here are some things that I need to remember for next year.

1. I need 5 more circular supports: white sage, foxglove x2, iris, Heliopsis

2. six foot bamboo poles for hibiscus and buddleia

3. I want at least one more foxglove (that is not white) for this spot:
Untitled

4. I need to fill these holes:
Untitled

Untitled
The hibiscus will fill it in, but in the spring and early summer, I need something else.

Untitled
something low for in the front...

Untitled

Untitled
about the size of a dinner plate

this area is a mess!
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

5. Plant a Clematis on the light post in Fall. Ask for another vine that will bloom after the Clematis is done.

6. Plant something between the yellows in the side bed.

7. Add hydrangea

No comments: