Friday, May 11, 2012

Garden - Early May

Today was amazing weather. Sunny with a breeze. Warm in the sun, cool in the shade. Tomorrow is going to be hot, so I figured the garden could use some water. This also seemed like a good moment to capture progress.

I have some photos from May 3, and some from today.

Pots on the porch:
Untitled
May 3

Untitled
May 3

Untitled
May 11

The rose bush about to get going:
Untitled
May 3

Side bed:
Untitled
May 3

Untitled
May 11

That view from the bench again:
Untitled
May 11

Azalea in full bloom:
Untitled
May 3


View of our garden from the driveway:
Untitled
May 3


I love this vista... so inviting.
The red daylilies are prolific!
Untitled
May 11

Our front door:

May 11

Azalea is done, but foxglove is going:
Untitled
May 11

Closeup of foxglove:
(I wish it wasn't white. I'm going to have to plant 2 more!)
Untitled
May 11

No comments: