Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Garden - Beginning of June

Here is an early morning, no sun, look at the beds.

Untitled

Untitled

Purple sage is starting to bloom, as is the echinacea.
Untitled

More of the dark purple lily.
Untitled

Sweet Peas are nearly at the top of the tower. I cannot wait for them to start blooming! Seems crazy to be expecting sweet peas (early spring flower) in JUNE!
Untitled

Could this be some wildflower seeds coming up?
I really hope some of them get to flowers and seeds so that they can come back next year.
Untitled

Hanging pot looking good! Feeling worried that the pot itself is too shallow to support a big bubble of flowers. I also don't like how light it is in color. Next year going for a bigger one, in green. Which also means I may have to make a new holder...
Untitled

Hostas are blooming!
This clump HAS to be divided.
Untitled

View down the side. One of my favorite things we bought with this house.
Untitled

AND! some eggs in the nest.
I looked in to see if they were still living here because things had gotten quiet.
I won't look in again.
Untitled

No comments: