Sunday, March 19, 2006

Geez... thanks Aaron for forcing my hand!

My work has a project in Mozambique. They are overseeing 6 projects that involve the evaluation of water infrastructure in Northern Mozambique for the Millenium Challenge Corporation. Each project has to comply to local and MCC environmental guidelines and they wanted to task me with overseeing that these are all done consistently. This will involve going to Moz... not sure how long, and then doing all the work. Its kinda in a wait and see mode right now.

We have put down the downpayment on getting the kitchen remodeled. We still have to make some final decisions on the counter, backsplash, sink, fume hood, and accent lights. But we have time while the cabinets are being built.

Next weekend, we're off to LV for AMVIV ()
I'm going to take driving lessons, and Greg may volunteer at the racing.

1 comment:

deetour said...

I can't wait to go to LV! Gonna be GREAT!