As always, my copycats come from Blackbird; and her friend Poppy
this one's funny, I think.
1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 - in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?
"When you are older, perhaps."
Tomb of the Golden Bird - Elizabeth Peters
2. If you stretch out your left arm as far as possible, what are you touching?
3. What's the last program you watched on TV?
It was last week, I guess, I can't remember
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Aside from the computer, what can you hear right now?
Someone drilling and Molly purring
6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
Waited for Greg on the curb at the airport
7. What are you wearing?
Grey T-shirt and light/loose pants
8. Did you dream last night?
probably, but was so tired all I can remember is turning off the light
9. When was the last time you laughed?
Thursday- a couple times, but the best was when this older woman described herself (with pride) to have a "volatile personality". I laughed because I hope to be in that place at her age.
10. What's on the walls, in the room you're in right now?
Framed photos of beach ripples that Greg took and leaning on the walls are the framed prints of Australian aboriginal art from the living nom.
11. Have you seen anything strange lately?
12. What do you think about this meme?
interesting, fun to fill out
13. What's the last film you saw?
Family Stone - Blegh.
14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?
Pay off debt. Give to family, give to charity, stop working and adopt children.
15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know.
16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt, what would it be?
A willingness in people to consider the effect they have on the environment and the drive to do something about it.
17. Do you like dancing?
18. George Bush?
19. What do you want your children's names to be, girl/boy?
The names they were given by their parents.
20. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I already do.
21. What do you want God to tell you, when you come to heaven?
22. Who should do this meme?
whomever wants to!