Saturday, June 17, 2006

me and airplanes

just not a good mix; especially when I am spending everyday of a week on the road for work, flying all over the place.
What happens is that I get annoyed with EVERYONE! Especially the people in my SPACE! This is why, it is compulsory for me to be in FIRST. The airlines should automatically upgrade me as a courtesy to their other passengers, and humanity as a whole.
Problem number 2. I become melancholy, almost depressive, introspective, and maudlin. I sit in my head thinking all these "oh woe is me" thoughts that are rarely profound enough to matter on landing.
And if all of that isn't bad enough, by the time I get home, I am just in a FOUL mood. I want to be alone, I don't want to be alone. I want to sleep, I don't want to sleep, I want to eat, I don't want to eat.....blegh!

No comments: