Monday, November 20, 2006

fucking kitchens; and patios; and toasters; and everything else that exists

[scene: preparing to go out and sorting out the eating plans for the next morning]
 
me shouting: I can't believe I still don't have a fucking kitchen and I'm sick and tired of pretending that everying is ok being relegated to the fucking patio as a pretend kitchen. (or something to that affect - all's I know for sure is that everything was fucking)
 
him calmly: that's a stupid thing to say
 
me not so calm: Did you just say that what I said was stupid?
 
him calmly: yes
 
me IRRITATED: are you talking about my comment about the kitchen or the patio?
 
him calmly: neither, kitchens and patios don't fuck. Have you ever seen a fucking patio? no!

1 comment:

Aaron Stiner said...

Hmm, I think I have witnessed the two of you having this exaxct conversation!