Thursday, November 16, 2006

I would never have thought

I just went to the NaBloPoMo site where are the participants are listed... and guess what! I'm not on it!!
 
I found where I "signed up", and I know there were a lot of people to keep track of, so I can understand how a little me could get missed... but realizing that this is half done, there's all these things that are getting people visited, and how much I have enjoyed the new visitors I *have* had, I'm really sad that I might have missed out on a whole bunch more!!!
 
I would never have thought that something like this would bum me out.
 
I guess I should be really psyched that I have new readers and new commenters, and I learned things about old friends that I didn't know, and I posted a whole hell of a lot!! so something was gained anyway, right?! 

1 comment:

Eden Kennedy Onassis said...

DUDE, your link is up now, I'm really sorry.