Wednesday, November 29, 2006

n=29 ok, the pilot is snoring

I’m sitting on a plane, using my Q1 to type you a message. I’m sitting next to a pilot who flied for a competing airline, he says he’s just getting a ride. Next to him is an old man, who I think is eating grapes… or cherries… its hard to tell because he has the bag kinda hidden. The pilot offered us all some gummy snakes, but the old man is not offering anything.
There was a man who came on carrying a piece of wood. It look hollow-core like a door. It wouldn’t fit anywhere, and the flight attendant was getting a little annoyed with him. Eventually she took it and checked it. I was wondering if the sticker would stay stuck, or if the baggage people would forget it in the hold, thinking it was meant to be there, or that it couldn’t actually be anything of importance.

Ok – the pilot is snoring.

Today was exhausting. Yesterday I just sat in a meeting and watched, today, I had to talk, listen, and absorb. By noon I was saturated. I don’t think I slept well last night because I was tired all day. Right now, I’m very hungry… and sleepy. I am relieved to find out that my company has some people with serious expertise in the area that I needed, and they have availability to help me on my project. Whew, in a major way!! I really didn’t want to learn how to do all this stuff.

Anyway, I’m going to watch a movie, and pretend I’m somewhere far away.

1 comment:

deetour said...

I will miss the daily blogging.