Friday, November 03, 2006

n=3 - Ummm?

Well, here's the problem.
today, I have nothing to say...
or at least nothing I think is worth saying.
so, let's think... why is that?
 
I suppose because its Friday, I've worked late everyday this week (except Tues, but that was the day of the 90 minute commute home), its been dark when I get home (always a bummer), I've been pissed off by something that happened at work at least twice, once had me so mad I cried, so I'm spent, irritated, and ready for quality TV time!
 
If I write anything here its going to be negative, bitching about someone or something, or just downright depressing, so I'll reserve my comments for the inside of my self, and let you continue to imagine me as a nice-ish person.
 
for the record though, I tried all the way to work to think of something nice and positive to write about, but that also spiraled into bad thoughts, so I'm just going to end here.

No comments: